The 2070 revised edition of the Postnatural Cookbook
20€Add to Cart
Since 2055, viruses have become an important part of our everyday food culture. Those born before 2015 may still remember the fear of the natural order that coronavirus has brought us, but now we know such fear is also irresistibly tasty. Viruses that were once exclusive to research and medical purposes are now constitutive to our natural habitat, and the care we can bring to ourselves.
This is the first cookbook for viruses of its kind, with recipes people could have already enjoyed many decades ago. It is an illustrated guide that showcases how the everchanging ingredients keep on sparking our taste.
- Dimensions164 mm x 205 mm / 6.46 x 8.07 inch (portrait)
- LanguageEnglish and Chinese
- Release date20230619
- BindingSwiss bound
- PaperOle design regular 400 grams (cover and 100 grams (inside)
- Color4/4 + 1 PMS
- PrinterPrinton, Tallin (Est)
- FontLato by Łukasz Dziedzic ©️tyPoland Coconat by Sara Lavazza ©️Colllectttivo 金萱鮮摘 半糖 ©️JustFont 源樣明體 ©️ But Ko based on Source Han Serif
- Image specs21 full color images, 5 in 1 PMS
- DetailsSpot varnish on the cover (label)